As our financial controller/ analyst, you will be joining a small, dedicated team and working directly with our CEO and COO to manage our finance and accounting functions with a clear career trajectory to lead our finance department. Ideal candidates are analytical, give attention to detail with an eye for perfection, have a love for numbers, think out of the box and have vision to take calculated risks when needed.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance, accounting and/or commerce.
- Sound functional knowledge of working in accounting ERP (Tally/QuickBooks)
- Proficiency in MS Office (specially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience/knowledge in accounting, payments, compliances and management finance.
- Candidates who have worked in a similar profile or worked in finance in a start-up environment will be preferred.
- Knowledge/experience of start-up valuations + metrics, venture capital and due-diligence processes appreciated but not necessary.
- Working closely with top management for developing budgets, finance KPIs, projections and various analysis.
- Working closely with our CS towards filing of compliances and audits.
- Coordination with operations – accounting and reporting for daily cash & card collections, bank deposits and reconciliations.
- Coordination with operations – billing reconciliation with vendors.
- Vendor payments as per the approved policies and procedures.
- TDS, service tax and local taxes calculation and payment.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Book keeping and accounting on daily basis.
- Preparation of reports in excel for management review.
- Monthly closing of books and monthly MIS reporting.
- Management of Petty Cash.
- Preparation of payroll and handling of related compliances.
- Coordination with HR for salary disbursal of employees.
Compensation & perks
We offer a competitive salary (and free laundry). Beyond that, you get to be a part of a small, dedicated team in a rapidly growing company with immense growth potential where your work has a real, direct impact on the company. We aren’t just looking for talent but ambition to quickly grow into larger roles with more responsibilities as we keep growing.
How to apply
Mail us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application – finance” in the subject line.