Laundry and be quite a time consuming chore especially after a long tiring day. Give yourself a break from that full laundry bag and invest your time in things that interest you.
Here are 8 things you can do while we take care of your laundry.
1) Go catch them all! A trending phase especially for the kids who grew up watching Pokémon. It is your time to go and catch them now.
2) Grab a book and some Hot Chocolate- It is raining outside and you are drenching in the house due to your laundry. Leave the laundry to us. Sit back and relax with a book and some hot chocolate.
3) Time to dive! It is a lazy Sunday afternoon and you still have work to do? Pull out your swimming costume and go take a dive, while we complete the cork for you.
4) Get on the field. It is the Olympic season and the fever is spreading. So feel a part and indulge yourself in a sport.
5) Grab a bite. Indulge in some fun cooking and please your taste buds instead in making your hands course scrubbing your clothes.
6) Tap to some music. Listen to your favorite music and hum along!
7) Dance the day away! Sometimes locking yourself up and dancing is a lot of fun. Go get your “me time” doing something you like instead of investing it in a tiresome chore.
8) Go PARTY! The weekend is here and it’s time to let your hair down and go drinking. Stop worrying about your laundry, schedule your pick up now and go party!
Let us handle the tedious mess, you know you have much better things to do!